Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hello what?

photo by Well dressed zombie, all rights reserved



Belated hello.
Hello October, hello changes.
October is tenth out of twelve months and it usually brings me that fin de siecle mood. Just like December makes me sum up everything I've done during the year, October is the month when I try to do everything that's left undone during the year.
And it always makes me wonder, and then change.
Well, change is the only constant thing in my life so this blog is basically a victim of all the changes.
Always something new, always something different, always something that interests me more that the thing I'm currently doing, so in that manner, I present you my new idea about the blog:

"Basically nothing in particular but anything and everything that catches my attention and makes me stop buzzing through life to admire it. 80% fashion related, 90% photography work, 100% subjective. Keep in a cool dry place away from light."
Anyways, the thing I wanted to share with you is the list of the events happening in Belgrade during this month, so here it is:

Oct 3rd-5th: First international tattoo convention in Belgrade @ Mixer House + Afterparty (Oct 5th, 11pm)

Oct 6th-11th: Belgrade design week @ Staklopan factory

Oct 10th-12th: Belgrade Saxperience (First international saxophone festival in Serbia)

Oct 22nd-31st: Belgrade Fashion week @ Belexpo Center

Oct 26th -Nov 02nd: Belgrade book fair @ Beogradski sajam

Sept 19th -Nov 02nd: Oktobarski salon (International annual exhibition of contemporary art) @ Muzej grada Beograda (ex Nova vojna akademija)

I'm going to (hopefully) visit them all and if you stay tuned you may read more about it.

Now, my lovely book is waiting for me (reading Lolita at the moment) so I hope you'll enjoy in the new writing concept. xo

welldressedzombie

No comments:

Post a Comment