Friday, May 2, 2014

Photography time: Elle Bratz



In love with these photos that I shot four weeks ago but I didn't manage to show them to you.
One of the most painful realizations and a clear sign I grew up was the fact I don't even remember when I played with the dolls for the last time. It occurred to me that little girls use dolls for fun and big girls have fashion mags for the same reason. So I figured to merge these two things for art's sake and voila I got brilliant results and great feedback (Elle April pic was featured on Elle Serbia official Instagram page and in Elle Serbia May issue)

Elle Serbia, April 2014


Elle Serbia, February 2014


Elle Serbia, March 2014


Elle Serbia, August 2013


Elle Serbia, December 2013

A huge thing is about to come next week so stay tuned, xo


1 comment: