Sunday, February 23, 2014

MFW: Versace backstage beauty


With all the beautiful creative collections that are being shown at Milan fashion week, this makeup trend caught my eye and I just couldn't let it go unnoticed. Pure, simple and natural are the words that best describe Versace spring/summer 2014/2015 backstage beauty. A bit of foundation here, tincy bit of bronzer there and peachy lipstick as cherry on top with mascara accentuated eyes: easy few-step-five-minute makeup that is not only practical but matches perfectly with every skin tone and hair/eye color. It'll sure be on the top of my spring makeup ideas list.
Sorry for not posting, hope you're following my Facebook page for a daily dose of fashion news!

I wish you a great week, talk soon xo


ps. all the pictures are from Vogue.fr and belong to their respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment