Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photography time: Lucky lips




I've spent past few days in bed with endless supplies of tea and a laptop, trying to find some new inspiration sources and web pages. I'm in an enormous need of a change. I even redecorated my blog a bit. New year-new start, it seems. 
Once again, here's one late night post, I guess some things never change.
This photo shoot is inspired by "Kiss me Karlie" short film and a song by Ruth Brown called, as you can guess, Lucky lips. Yeah, well that's what you get when I listen jazz and blues 24/7, it kinda affects all aspects of my life. Suddenly everything I do or create tends to have a dose of retro glamour. And it's not that I'm complaining, I actually really like the result.

Strive and prosper, xo

~Model: Ivana Mirotic
~Photography, make-up, retouch: Jeca Boljevic


Make up used: Max factor, lipstick is 715 Ruby Tuesday
Jacket: Fishbone
Nail polish: China glaze



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous inspiration.I also want to try this shoots with my own perspective haha :)
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pics! specially like the first and fourth one
    Blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete