Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Festive time: New Year's eve

Boo you all and happy new year!

Hope you all had an amazing time last night while kissing the year of 2013 goodbye. I know I definitely did.
It was a little private party with people who mean to me a lot and I hope you'll get a good impression of the atmosphere there by looking these pictures I prepared for today.


Year 2013 was full of new experiences. It had its ups and downs, but when it comes to blogging and photography it was an extremely successful year. I first started this blog in June and it grew so fast and it still grows and prospers every day. In August I did my first interview with a british fashion designer and in October I photographed and attended my first Fashion week. I also met lots of people from Belgrade's fashion scene and fashion scene in general and I improved a lot as a photographer. Not to mention visiting London for the first time, traveling around Europe and spending time with my loved ones.

To sum it up, it was a good year and when it comes to 2014 I have big plans and whole lot of will to fulfill them. I wish you all to be positive, always strive to improve yourselves and be happy!

Good luck with the new beginning, mes chères.
xo








Ps. Don't forget to like our official Faebook page by clicking HERE

2 comments: