Monday, December 23, 2013

Festive time: Fashionable Christmas tree

Hello my lovelies, whoa we passed 6k page views *cries in happiness* thank you so much!

I know I neglected you a bit, I mean it's been 22 days since the last post (shame on me) but for today I have very very special pictures and I hope they'll inspire you on how to decorate your own Christmas tree.
Yeah normal people have monsters under their beds and I have boxes and boxes of etiquettes.

I don't really collect anything, actually I can say that I hate keeping material things for a long period of time because I'm always in need for something fresh, new and different and all my collections usually end up with me throwing away everything and calling it "a useless pile of junk". 
BUT when it comes to etiquettes, etiquettes as in price tags, I can't help it. I've been collecting them for four years and I needed to find them a purpose because there was one too many of them but I didn't know what should it be.

So I thought: I could decorate my Christmas tree with them! So I added some clothes and bags from my old dolls and voila, here's my perfect fashionable christmas tree.

Hope you'll have an amazing year's end and in case I don't write you till the next year, I wish you a merry Christmas and happy holidays! 

xo












2 comments:

  1. Wow that tree looks amazing!! i hope you had a great christmas!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete