Monday, October 21, 2013

Zombies eat brains, you're safe.


Boo you!
How's going?
Well, for me is still pretty hectic but I'm getting used to it actually.
One thing that bothers me since this hectic lifestyle is on the go is that I've completely ruined my eat-healthy-and-exercise-regularly habits. I'll present you some advice on how to begin and maintain your eating and exercise habits that helped me when I was a starter, mostly because I need to summarize my own forgotten goals and plans to get back on the fitness track but I hope you'll find them useful too. :)






So, let's start from the beginning: It's very hard to start dieting, it is and whoever said anything different lied. It's hard but it's not impossible. You just have to be precise about your goals and have an adequate plan on how to fulfill them. And be ready to forget all your earlier habits and replace them with new ones.


1) Make a plan

Decide when will you exercise, what will you eat, when and how much will you eat, how much weight you want to loose and until when you want to loose it. This is the biggest step and the most complicated one but it needs to be done in order to start.

I'm using My fitness pal app, which is some kind of a daily food diary where you can actually type in everything I listed above and keep in track with your progress. If your phone does not support it, they have their web site also (to see click HERE) which is basically same as the app.


2) Count your calories
Okay, don't really be obsessed like I was but make sure you don't eat more than 800-1200 kcal per day (which is the optimal calorie intake if you want to loose weight). I used to count every calorie and I didn't eat any food that wasn't labeled with the calorie amount and only thing I talked about were how many calories I ate and how many I burned in the gym, so count your calories but keep it cool.





3) Exercise regularly
No, really just exercise. The more you exercise the more food you can eat so it's not bad at all. Do some yoga in the morning or go to aerobic classes after school or simply do some sit ups and squats at home, DO something, don't just sit and whine about how you should do something but you're not.
but important thing is to

4) Be informed
Google it. Tumblr it. Instagram it. Internet is full of weight-loose ideas, inspirations, motivations and stuff like that. You can find practically everything about anything that you're interested in just don't be lazy and do some research. You'll be surprised to find out how many useful information can be found online.


Also, focus on eating fruits and veggies and drink lots and lots of water, tea and lemonade.




And for the end, JUST GO FOR IT, do it. Don't wait till Monday, don't wait till next week, don't even wait till tomorrow, start thinking healthy NOW and make a change.
And don't forget to have fun in the meantime!


Strive, prosper and stay positive
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment