Friday, October 25, 2013

Throwback Friday: Photography time

Boo you people, how's going?

My life? Well still hectic hectic and a bit more hectic. And me? Oh well, completely used to it by now.
Regarding that Throwback Thursday is completely mainstream and predictable thing, I decided to post a throwback photography set on Friday. For those who followed my old blog, this will be just a deja vu but for you newbies, here's my absolutely favorite photo set so far.

Lana Del Rey, Chanel Chance and my modèle préféré: we had so much fun while doing this photo shoot. I think it happened six months ago or so but I still get that feeling of happiness and success when I see them.


Hope you'll like them and enjoy your weekend.
Stay positive, strive and prosper.
xo






Ps. Don't forget to follow Well Dressed Zombie Instagram account by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment