Saturday, October 26, 2013

BFW day 1: Ivko Woman, Milica Opacic, UGG Australia

Boo you! 
I'm bringing you first hand pictures from Belgrade Fashion week day 1. 
Venue was at Belexpo centar and designers that presented their collections were: Ivko Woman, UGG Australia, Milica Opacic, Irena Grahovac, Milica Vukadinovic, Irena Rugel Krajcer, PETI and Lara Dragovic but I attended first four shows and was too tired to stay and watch the rest. I was sitting front row at Irena Grahovac so can see just a finale video from that show on my Instagram page and pictures from the other shows here.

PS. All pictures are mine and all rights reserved


So, the opening show was Ivko Woman. They were really creative with the venue, placing colorful chandeliers to match with colors of collection. Traditionally ethno with a baroque twist when it comes to patterns, the collection was a huge success.












The next show was UGG Australia. I'm not really a biggest fan of this brand plus their show was not my cup of tea at all.
Most of the models seemed inexperienced and boots themselves were not really that innovative and different than last years collection.








And then, it was time for Milica Opacic: she blew my mind. A risque combination of purple and yellow followed by gray and black tuned out to be a hit. Perfectly matching light shirts and leather pants, she really did a great job. And the dresses are fantastic, ideal for a young and bold woman who knows what she wants. I know I want those purple leather pants in my wardrobe tho.










Hope you'll enjoy your day!
Strive and prosper, be positive
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment