Thursday, August 22, 2013

Photography time: Wild for the night


Hello lovelies! 
Just to tell you I didn't forget about the blog and posting even though it has been almost a week (or even more) since the last post. I'm preparing the fall winter season review that should be ready till the end of the week and I can't wait to show it to you. 
Today you'll see one pictures from one completely unplanned photo session that happened last night but I was very pleased with the results so I just had to post them today. I really really like close-ups because I think that black and white effect looks great with her blue eyes and light brown, almost blonde hair.
 When I first saw photos, they reminded me on "Wild for the night" song lyrics so I decided to label them as wild for the night photos. 
Anyways, I hope you'll like them as much as I did and stay tuned.
Model: Ivana Mirotic
Photography and retouch: Jeca Boljevic









PS. If you need any photography service, you can contact me via mail lefashionarie@gmail.com for the details.

xo
 Jeca

2 comments:

  1. love your blog- followed, follow back?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete