Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Photography time: Andjela N.


Hello everyone! 
Today I'll show you my latest work when it comes to photography: session with Andjela, beautiful girl with a breathtaking smile who is also my dear friend.
She recently started writing a blog about traveling, (to see it click HERE) so these photos are in the traveling mood. I love both, first and the second set of photos even though I think that purple ones fit her character more.

School is starting in four days and I'm scared I wont be able to balance my free time with my obligations and school stuff but only time will tell :)

Until then, enjoy in this post and stay inspired! 

Model: Andjela Nenadovic
Photography and retouch: Jeca Boljevic
















PS. If you need any photography service, you can contact me via mail lefashionarie@gmail.com for the details.


xo
Jeca

9 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I love your blog, would love if you could check out mine!
    Let me know what you think and would love to follow eachother on bloglovin' & GFC. I'll follow straight back!

    xx
    Kelly
    http://www.kellyjadec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My dear Jeca! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment :) i appreciate it my dear.

    My dear your friend Anjela is indeed so beautiful and has a very captivating smile. I like her teeth so much, the first thing I notice to a person is her/his teeth :)

    She has nice eyes too. :)

    I like most the 7th pic and the primary photo :)

    By the way, is it okay if we keep in touch by following each other via gfc and google+ or bloglovin?

    I followed you in google+ and gfc my dear, do you have bloglovin acct?

    Thank you!

    xoxo
    Winchell
    http://myimperfectfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the pics! Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Andgela looks gorgeous! The lace top is making her more pretty. The shots with the flowers are stunning. She's gorgeous!!!!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/09/wish-list-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. C
    Hmm... I already saw this face in somewhere...
    Pretty girl. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't she in A Serbian Film like 6 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. She was the only one who remained fully clothed.

    ReplyDelete