Friday, August 2, 2013

My England experience: Shopping in London


Hey guys! 
Here's the last post about my trip to England and it's the fun one: I'll make you a list of my fav shopping destinations in London and make a mini-haul of what I bought there.  It's gonna be very quick because I'm preparing for the trip to Italy (the bus leaves this afternoon and I didn't even pack yet *cries*) and I don't really have much time.
Anyways, hope you'll enjoy and I'll talk to you as soon as possible again.



So before I start with pictures, here are my top shopping destinations:
~Bond street: Victoria's secret
~Oxford street: Topshop, Selfridges
~Piccadilly: Fortnum and Mason
~Knightsbridge: Harrods 
~Covent garden: MAC
~Shepherd's bush: Westfield shopping center
~Camden town: Camden lock market

Let's start the haul with I love London knee length socks but ignore the dog please, he just refused to move.

Rih's perfume, necklace from H&M, Primark earrings, Viva Glam Nicky lipgloss, Lipgloss from Accessorize, ring from Claire's.

Some stuffies from The Body Shop, coconut body lotion is great. 

Revenge wears Prada book, H&M Iphone case

Accessorize bag and some UK magazines

Mint sweater from Gap, black leggings from H&M and Iphone case from Camden market 

Vintage Chuck Berry records, two printed shirts all from Camden market

Obey snapback cap and beanie, Starbucks shirt, from some random street-sellers

Mint Vans, cosy sweater and printed leggings from Primark

I have a feeling that I forgot to include something but I don't know what it is so never mind actually.
I'm off to pack my bags and leave Belgrade once again.

Love you,

xo Jeca

2 comments:

  1. How I miss London! deff the best place I went there was primark, I don't think I ever got so many things in one single store, ever!

    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete