Friday, July 26, 2013

My England Experience: Postcards from London

Okay, my impression on London? Well it sounds something like this:
Once there was a drunk man and he was bored so he bought a piece of land and named it London
Being completely without common sense, as all drunk people are, he decided to put some people into that London so he put lots of immigrants from eastern countries, even more tourists and just a tincy bit of Englishmen.
Then, he just randomly threw some old Roman fortresses and other old fashioned buildings next to modern skyscrapers and put lots of street-sellers next to high fashion shops. Then he was tired so he fell asleep and when he woke up, sober, he saw what a mess he made so he took 11 different colours to symbolize 11 different tube lines that he used to connect all those different places he just randomly put there into a one entirety, the entirety that we now know today as the city of London.

 To sum it up, London is one beautiful mess and I can't wait to go back there and feel again that special kind of thrill that I felt while buzzing through streets of this magnificent city.

Now all you have to do is enjoy and try to feel the atmosphere of London:




Tower of London and cruise on river Thames


 Big Ben and London Eye


 View from St. Paul's Cathedral


 Hampton Court gardens and maze


 Windsor castle


 The British museum


 Buckingham palace


 Fashion exhibition at Victoria and Albert museum


 Royal Albert Hall, Statue of king Albert and fashion exhibition elements


 Harrods


Shopping in Westfield shopping center and Camden marketplace

And for the end, a little sneak into the next post:


xo
Jeca

13 comments:

  1. London is so beautiful! I wish I could go!
    nice photos :)

    thanks for following me! just followed you

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, one of the most beautiful cities!
      thanks dear
      kiss

      Delete
  2. Followed you back ;) You have a nice blog !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH, ohmycat, that description of London is absolutely great! so original!<3

    I'm following you, great blog!

    With love,
    Claire.

    clairemacarron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankie doll, that's really how I see it<3

      Delete
  4. cool photos :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures :X
    I'm following you now via GFC, I hope you'll follow me back!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics; I love London; I wanna go back soon :D

    I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea

    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love London!!! The photos are marvelous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I miss London.I love your interesting random facts.Haha! and lovely pictures ,would love it more if they were bigger though :)
    And about looking like the singer from Marina and The Diamonds,I never heard of them before until you told me haha,I had to do some research about that :P
    xx

    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete