Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My England Experience: Madame Tussauds

Hey guys!
Last few days were too hot to even breathe, and not to mention to sit in front of a computer and blog
I couldn't even think properly, I was just laying in my bed, watching Fashion tv and listening to the radio. And then today it hit me: I didn't finish posting about England and I'm leaving for Italy in two days. So I just left everything I was doing for later and sat to write this down.

For today I prepared, as the title says, impressions on Madame Tussauds museum of vax figures. I'll just say it was an unforgettable experience. They are very organized and all you have to actually do is enjoy and their staff will guide you from floor to floor. There were two special effect shows: Scary house and Marvel superheroes 4D movie-fantabz!

This is museum is a must-visit when in London! Tickets must be bought online, and for any other information you can visit their web-site HERE.

Now enjoy in this lovely hot summer day and talk to you soon!

xo Jeca











12 comments:

  1. I've been in Madame Tussaud's three times and I had a great time there and I am sure you also had lots of fun. Your pictures look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best experiences in London!
      thankie :)

      Delete
  2. Cool pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so real! Looks like you guys had such a great time :)) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really do! well most of them actually :)

      Delete
  4. Cool photos!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos! I hope to visit england soon.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and following me via gfc

    Keep in touch! take care!

    xoxo
    Winchell
    http://myimperfectfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, great place!

    Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I haven't been to one since I was like 12! Seriously can't stop LOL at the Rafael Nadal photo. I'm pretty sure I would have posed the same way too!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I kinda felt like 12yr old,running around and taking pics lol

      xo

      Delete
  8. I love Madame Tussauds. :)
    It looks like you also had a lot of
    fun. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete