Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My England Experience: Cream tea

Hello lovelies!

Here I am, drinking black Earl Grey in a moment of nostalgia and looking at these pictures from first ten days in England. I still can't manage to escape that English-cream tea-doubledecker-London-Devon state of mind, so I'll allow myself to enjoy in it for few more days and in that few day's time I'll also give you a sneak peek into that world and my impressions on experiencing it.

Hope you'll enjoy as much as I did, and I did enjoy a whole lot so here we go.


DAY 1: arriving at Heathrow and visiting Stonehenge. 



DAY 2: exploring Barnstaple, biggest town in North Devon and trying cream tea.



DAY 3: trip to Tintagel, town dedicated to the legend of king Arthur, and climbing on a cliff.



DAY 4: spent on the beach, Westward Ho!, with our host family.



DAY 5: trip to Woolacombe (beach) and Ilfracombe (harbor).



DAY 6: trip to Lynton and Lynmouth, you already saw pictures HERE but here are few more.



Day 7 was trip to Exeter, capital city of  Devon but I don't like the pictures so we'll proceed to 
DAY 8: trip to Clovelly, one of the most beautiful places on earth. It's a town/museum, very peaceful and flowery.



And, the last day, DAY 9: day spent in Bideford, town where we lived with our host families. We were at Victoria's park whole day, just enjoying the moment.



Day 10 was the day when we left for London which means that the next few posts will be about it: shopping, sight-seeing and museums in one of the busiest capitals of the world so stay tuned.

Hope you're having fantabz time this summer too!

xo Jeca




No comments:

Post a Comment