Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photography time: Floral Storm part 1

Well hello lovelies!
I'm here today with some of my photography work. I present you four pictures from a recent photo session I did with one of my besties, Ema. Since I want to enroll to Style Design College in Milan to study photography when I finish highschool, I need to practice my work with camera as much as possible and photographing my friends is always a good idea because I can practice my work and they get lovely pictures. So, here you can see the first set of photos and I hope you'll like them!
PS. Special thanks to my model :)
xo Jeca











1 comment:

  1. oh wow!! what a great post.
    fantastic look!!
    great blog, enjoy reading it. wondering if you wanna follow each other? just let me know :)
    wish you a nice sunday.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete