Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nail art inspirations: Fresh outta runway

Hello lovelies,
Today I'll present you some nail trends from SS 2013/2014 runway shows that I liked the most and that I'm planning to try out in the future. I'm currently obsessing over Essie mint candy apple and I wear it all the time so those nail arts would have to wait till I get out of this mint candy apple craze.
I like this year's trends so much and I can't wait to show you all of them so let's start:


TREND ONE: Not-so-perfect half moon nail art
I wore perfect moon nail art during last summer so much and I was so happy when I found out that the trend continued to last this season too in a more casual manner. Plus it looks good on both short and long nails.


TREND TWO: White milky nails
Another trend that I absolutely adore! I've seen it on Chanel and Marc Jacobs runway shows and already tried it. Nails look very healthy and soft and it'll look even better when you get sun tan because whiteness makes nice contrast with dark, sun kissed skin.


TREND THREE: Metalic nails
 Not really a biggest fan but I can't deny it is a trend. 
Dark colors fit better with nightlife outfits and lighter colors will go with day outfits for some formal occasions.


TREND FOUR: Dip dyed nails
There are several variations of this trend. There are glitter dip dyed nails perfect for every day, then pop of color dip dyed nails that look like french manicure and an absolute hit of the season-blood dip dyed nails that are my personal fave in this category and I can't wait to try them out.


TREND FIVE: Nail jewels 
There are no limits to this trend-take anything from zircons, enamels, stickers, lace, completely anything, put it on monochrome basis and voila! You have a perfect nail art that will attract everyone's attention.


And last but not least, TREND SIX: Stripes
Ombre stripes, metalic stripes, pop of color stripes, chessboard motive stripes-it's your own choice! Experiment with different colors and differend stripe patterns to choose one style that fits you most. I tried pink and white chessboard design and I love it.

Hope you liked it! xo Jeca



No comments:

Post a Comment