Monday, June 17, 2013

My week on Instagram

Hello everyone, how was your week? 
Did you have fun? Because I did, and that's what I'll be talking about in this post. 
Since it's Monday, I can sum up my last week in this post and I'm planing to do that every Monday. 
I'm currently in the phase when I take more pictures with my phone rather than camera because it's quicker and easier so all of today's pics will be from Instagram. 
Hope you'll enjoy and talk to you soon! 
xo Jeca
Tuesday: Coffee before school and photoshoot after



Wednesday: Stat by Milos Nadazdin exibition


Thursday: Celebrating end of school year, dying my hair and outfit of the day




Friday: Language fair at my school, me on TV, and "Long live life" exibition at RK Beograd




Saturday: Watching Roman holiday, going to Italian class (the bag belongs to my Italian teacher and me wants!) and Essie mint candy apple-my latest obsession



Sunday: Night out with my besties

Hope you'll have a great day!
xo Jeca




2 comments:

  1. Love youur blog beauty!♡
    Follow me and i will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269/

    ReplyDelete