Monday, June 24, 2013

My week on Instagram #2

Hey lovelies, it's a weekly Instagram update! Enjoy!

 On Monday Ema and I did a photo session, Floral Storm, you saw it HERE and you'll see more pics in future.


I spent Tuesday with my high school friend in Italy-themed pizzeria/cafe "Da Luca" and finally got my Nike Fit Soles.




Wednesday was the busiest, meeting about trip to England, then meeting with my girls, tanning, massage and then salsa party at Mikser House.



Tuesday was relaxing, eating my fav breakfast, then drinking  strawberry creamy cooler and walking through streets of Belgrade with my sister after buying those gorgeous sunnies.



Then comes Friday, one of the best days of my life cause my pic was featured in Elle Serbia and I tried french macaroons for the first time.



Saturday was reserved for Bajaga's concert at Donji Kalemegdan and all I did was listening to his songs all day.



And finally Sunday, a complete chill. All day in town with friends and shooting some stuffies for a blog post.


Hope your week was fabz too!

xo Jeca


6 comments:

  1. it seems you had a fab week ;)

    following you back, girl

    kisses :)

    thescarletdiaries.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog, love all these snap shots!
    totally following, can't wait to see more

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    follow back if ya like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog with great pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete