Monday, June 10, 2013

A warm welcome: Instagram my life

Well hello everyone!
I thought of this blog that I'm starting (and it's the third in a year) as my fashion diaries well, because fashion is the way of life and every aspect of my life is associated with fashion somehow. I'll be posting as much as I can, my goal is actually to post daily but we'll see how that will work. And if that do work, you'll be hearing from me regularly!
So, in order to get to know me, here are some random facts I think you shoud know:
I live in Belgrade, capital of Serbia.
I love photography and I'm planning to work as a photographer at one point in my life.
My dream place is New York City.
I love everything that's fashion related. 
My favorite designers are Christian Dior, Coco Chanel, Zac Posen and Jason Wu.
Coco Chanel is my role model and I have double C tattooed on my wrist.
I have another tattoo and that's Miss Dior perfume bottle on my back.

That's it for now, I'm letting you to take a sneak peek into my world through my Instagram profile.
(you can follow me @lefashionarie)


me goofing in car, lol 


me again, in outfit of the day

 nail art, my little passion 

 my fave mag and one of fave perfumes

 another outfit of the day

me being beauty products addict

me being Costa Coffee addict: vanilla cooler, latte and vanilla latte

 and again, outfit of the day

me being on a diet and loving it

Till next time, xo 
Jeca

No comments:

Post a Comment